Wow, my scrapbook for Vu is finally complete! I started this project on February 28, 2010 with the goal of finishing it by his 1st birthday party (April 3rd, 2010) & I did it! It basically took me a month to go shopping, plan the pages, & actually make the pages. I didn’t scrap everyday… in fact, I sometimes went days without making page because no ideas came to me. Then there are days when I would make 3-5 pages all at once. Things I learned through this project:
- I can only scrap at night (past 8pm)
- I do not like to scrap with other people around.
- I scrap sitting Indian-style on the floor.
- I never put stickers back into their packaging after use.
- I have atrocious handwriting.
I’m glad Co Ti liked the scrapbook. Vu’s grandma & great aunt liked the scrapbook too! I think preserving memories in a physical form is such a great thing. My next project is the Seoul Food Fall ’09 mini album. I’m still freaking nostalgic about Korea, this will make it worse haha.