Well I made it through Wednesday’s training. No major battle scars. Let’s recap:
- Woke up at 7:10AM to ringtones from The Sound of Music. While getting ready, my roommate & I found out that it was like 22 degrees out… F OUR LIVES. So of course it was only appropriate for me to wear the pink teddy bear hoodie. AND my Hello Kitty hat. AND my sparkly silver TOMS.
- We met up with the others in the lobby & subway’d off to Children’s Grand Park Station. Grabbed some breakfast & lunch at Paris Baguette & also stopped at Buy the Way for a soda + kimbap triangle. When we got to the lobby of the training center, we sat there consuming bread until it was time to go in.
- Training was nothing new today. Just more methods & structures to learn about. Watching Ta-Wei do the demonstrations really helped though. I’m just going to hate dolphins & ants by the time training is over. More people did the mock teaching trials today. Some were superstars, some weren’t. But hey, you gotta get up there.
- I did another round of mock teaching today which I felt went much better than yesterday. I just need to watch my pace and enunciate more. Which is very true because I tend to build up so much momentum that I freeze & either rush through or get that “deer in the headlight” look. But I am glad I got the chance to practice today. I thoroughly enjoyed getting up there & receiving feedback.
- The rest of the day was spent learning new structures & whatnot. We ended a little late today but whatevers. I waited with some other people in the lobby for Chris & Oliver to finish their test retakes.
- Subway’d back to the Gangnam area. Decided to go get fries at Burger King with Nicole. Went to Olive Beauty to get eyeliner afterwards. Back to the hotel to relax & paint my nails for 3 hours.
- I showered after that, did some studying, & passed out after that.