The long-awaited first week of summer term has arrived. I had 6 classes yesterday & 4 double classes today. So basically, a full schedule. Except this term, I lucked out and was not given an ER class. Although I wouldn’t have minded teaching one since the B track is much more interesting than the A track. A review of my classes so far:
- SEED 1: I was scared of this class at first because I imagined them to all be extremely young, touchy, & crying the whole time. However, they turned out to be adorable little monsters who are up for anything.
- SEED2(A): This class is the frontrunner (once again) to become my favorite class. It’s basically my favorite Seed2 class from last time with a new girl (who is adorable!), Julia, & Martin. It’s going to be an awesome term with them. I’m happy Julia got moved here since there are plenty of girls in this class (vs. her old class which had like 6 boys -_-)
- SAPLING1(B): This is the same class I had last time with some new students. Although I miss my two girls that leveled up, I am happy with this set-up. I feel that Edward will be happier this term because there are less kids and it is more level ground for him. He genuinely works hard and I have already noticed a change in his style.
- SEED2(4): Yes, I have the devil Seed2 class again. Did they I was the only who could handle it? Perhaps. No one else wanted them? Most likely. I am happy I have this class again since I can just continue my crusade with them. There’s one new kid. He seems nice. A little confused, but nice. Overall, I hope to whip this class into shape by the end of summer.
- SAPLING1(B): I’ve been anticipating this class all term. Megatron, Miles, June, Sarah, Eunice, Cherry, & Kyle. My favorites from winter term. They’re a bit surprised of how strict I’ve become. Only Kyle knows how I operate since I had his two days ago in Sprout 3.
- SAPLING(A): This is rowdier of my 3 Sapling classes for the day. Basically because there are more boys. I teach little Julia’s brother. There’s Potter & Brian in this class. Along with Cindy & Anna.
- SAPLING1: This class is adorable! There’s a new kid who’s really cute and looks like Russell from “Up.” He’s really smart and apparently he’s only in 1st grade! Kara’s little sister Julie is in this class & she is adorable. Way more talkative than her sister. The class is really sweet & we have fun.
- SEED2: Thank god they decided to add 2 kids to this class. Besides the dynamic duo that is Jihoon & Gina, we now have Andrew (who leveled up from Seed 1) and Jimmy who is new. The class is more fun with 4 kids. It’s still chill but they all seem to have fun.
- SAPLING2: The same class from last time. I really want to prepare them well for Junior Master.
- SAPLING1: I inherited a few really smart level-up kids into this class. It’s already changing the class dynamic a lot. The stupid ones now have a lot of catching up to do. It’s not too bad this time.
Summer term is off to an awesome start. I have a shitload of Sapling1’s but that’s okay. I’m glad to have a lot of my old students back.