I am 18 days away from finishing my contract at CDI April.
I’m trying to hype myself up to make this move an easy one… but man oh man… I will most likely be an emotional wreck, as usual. But the excitement of moving to Seoul and working in a new environment is keeping my spirits up.
Things I will miss about Daejeon
- 5-minute walking distance to Homeplus
- 10-minute walking distance to EMart
- only 1 subway line
- 15-minute cab ride from Costco
- not as crowded all the time
- I live above Gongcha (boba store)
- spacious apartments
Well and that’s it hahahha. But those are important points that have made my life in enjoyable in Daejeon these past few years.